webuser_5650002

Which Backsplash???

Please help me make a decision of which backsplash to choose.

Kommentarer (16)

• PRO
    Keller Williams Heritage
    10 år sedan
    The one on the right for sure!!
  • m3459
    10 år sedan
    Left. So many possibilities with that tile! I absolutely love it.
  • feeny
    10 år sedan
    These high-contrast mosaics are very busy, so they will look best with a very simple solid color countertop (i.e. not a busy granite pattern). I prefer the one on the right, but to be honest I'm not a big fan of this much color range in a backsplash. I prefer more subtle mixes of colors or solids.
  • Denita
    10 år sedan
    What does the rest of the room look like? It's difficult to choose if there is no context.
  • indianpatti
    10 år sedan
    hmm, double post .. other one is a poll.
  • Tonya-Kelly Francis
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Thanks for the feedback. Here's a pick with the kitchen, counter and back splash choices. Thanks again.
    I posted this question in two places just to maximize my feedback. Thanks!
  • mountie
    10 år sedan
    Both backsplashes are too busy with your granite. Find tiles in either a solid or monochromatic.
  • pegonia1
    10 år sedan
    I agree with mountie.
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    10 år sedan
    You need a solid subway tile. Med gray would work.
  • ahelton142
    10 år sedan
    I agree it's busy but if your going with one of these for sure the second one.
  • Tonya-Kelly Francis
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    If I go glass mosaic subway tiles, what color would you suggest?
  • jvaldez0428
    10 år sedan
    Right!!
  • m3459
    10 år sedan
    I like your choice of granite with the left mosiac tiles. The colors are very nice.
  • deconovi
    10 år sedan
    I had the same dilemma with my kitchen same countertop style, chose to go neutral with a border tile.
  • Dawn Johnson
    10 år sedan
    The one in the right
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.