ricsethi

Help selecting blinds

ricsethi
10 år sedan
Hi
Need some suggestions on selecting blinds for the windows in the kitchen ( see photo) . These are in between the cabinets . My dilemma is to choose blinds white / cream in color or brown . If I choose brown will it be too much brown in the area considering the cabinets. Will white make the cabinets stand out more ? I am leaning towards wood or faux wood blinds . Any other suggestions on the type if blinds is also welcome .

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Fenstermann LLC
    10 år sedan
    Hey, your dilemma is not as big as it sounds...Please keep in mind, that the blinds will always appear different depending on light...if the sun shines thru, it will be pretty white, just light goes thru it will be darker and only when it is dark outside, you will see the true color of the blinds...so choose an off white and you should be fine... www.pleatedblindsstore.com
  • Nicole Lee
    10 år sedan
    how about roman shades instead of blinds? it has a soft feel to it and wouldn't look too heavy.

Haight Ashbury · Mer info

Project 1 · Mer info

Vestavia Hills House · Mer info
  • PRO
    Flagship Construction Company
    10 år sedan
    plantation shutters in the cab color would work well.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.