roni_lagamjis

Opinions about tiles and cabinet for a bathroom.

rolam1
10 år sedan
I'm attaching a picture of the tile I have selected along with an image of a cabinet I'm somewhat interested in. What do you guys think? Do they go?

Kommentarer (11)

• rolam1
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Bumping.thanks
  • indianpatti
    10 år sedan
    I think it looks good together. What color is the sink top?
  • rolam1
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    It comes in several options. I think I would goeth the creme brûlée colored quartz top.
  • cynamonc
    10 år sedan
    I love circles and I think the tile and cabinet look fabulous together. I would put these in my own home, actually I might just steal your idea, I have 5 bathrooms to decorate in our new house we are building.
  • cynamonc
    10 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 10 år sedan
    Here is a bathroom with a cool mirror idea, this bathroom used a very similar tile in the shower as you have chosen. I toured this home in a parade of homes and the mirrors were really cool, they were strategically placed for optimum use. The lighting wasn't great in this bathroom, wall sconce lighting would have been better.
    Norriego Destin · Mer info

Norriego Destin · Mer info
  • parksb
    10 år sedan
    I think these could look good but am wondering about wall color. I think you need a hint of some other color so it doesn't look too washed out. Maybe different sink fixtures, too.
  • User
    10 år sedan
    I like the tiles, the way the circles mimic the cabinet doors.
  • PRO
    Trappenkopen Level Tegels Level Bouwproducten
    10 år sedan
    Don't put too much emphasis on the circular tiles. Use them only to accentuate the room. The cabinet is very rectangular and a much more exciting feature.
  • Amy Cali
    10 år sedan
    They look very nice together, you've got a winner!
  • Sam Dewick
    10 år sedan
    Nice cabinet but what does the entire bathroom look like? The tile you chose is good for an accent though i'd make better suggestions if i saw the whole bathroom.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.