ajpnrppop

Beautiful mirror!

NRP POP
10 år sedan
You do lovely work. I was wondering is this mirror for sale? If so, could you tell me about the price and material? Thank you!
Trumeau with Acanthus · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    User
    10 år sedan
    You can find the information you need in a few different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click on the more info link, if you are on the app, tap the photo. Either way you should see additional information and a "vendor" or "store" link where you can hopefully find what you are looking for.
  • NRP POP
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Thank you, however the more info for this particular mirror doesn't list the price or material from what I could gather, hence my question. :)
  • PRO
    Interior Visions
    10 år sedan
    The mirror is wood frame with wood moldings and composition ornament, gold leafed, painted and distressed.
    SIze: 48"x24"
    Price: $2200.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.