dmbk

What is the name of the edge on your counters? Can anyone do this?

dmbk
10 år sedan
I was hoping to use a farmhouse sink can that be done with this laminate? Thanks!
Traditional Kitchen · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Refined Cabinets Inc.
    10 år sedan
    Sorry for the late response. There are a couple ways you can do laminate with that type of sink. First of you could have a solid surface (Corian) edge applied to the laminate/particle board edge in the sink hole. There is also the Ideal Edge by Formica. I know a customer who used this, although he was quite handy himself and chose to do the research and apply the edging himself. You can find more info here: http://www.formica.com/en/us/products/idealedge
    dmbk thanked Refined Cabinets Inc.
  • PRO
    Refined Cabinets Inc.
    10 år sedan
    The edge is called a Chateau profile. Every post-formed laminate producer tends to have their own names, however.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.