Is the siding on the house hardie?

Whitley Hunter
10 år sedan
Nick Mehl Architecture · Mer info

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Nick Mehl Architecture
    10 år sedan
    Yes, it's Hardie panels mounted on a rainscreen system (1x2 wood furring strips with a waterproof membrane).
    Whitley Hunter thanked Nick Mehl Architecture
  • leppy
    10 år sedan
    Hello, i am building in central austin and am going to do a hardie rainscreen on a portion of the house. I was wondering what water resistant barrier you used under the cladding. It seems there are many ways to skin that cat.
  • PRO
    Nick Mehl Architecture
    10 år sedan
    We used VaproShield ( http://www.vaproshield.com) after doing much research. So far so good. We liked the fact that it keeps the moisture out but still breathes.
  • leppy
    10 år sedan
    Thank you kindly NMA. Vaproshield is what i was leaning toward. Do you recommend a certain crew of installers here in Austin? Any way you could point me (detailing websites, etc.) would certainly be appreciated.
  • PRO
    Nick Mehl Architecture
    10 år sedan
    I believe the framer on the job did the installation so perhaps you could hire the GC who was Abode Modern Homes.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.