mchasson

mantel

mchasson
10 år sedan
I LOVE this mantel. The entire room is so beautiful!! Can you please tell me where I might find a mantel like this? Thank you.
Grand Family Room · Mer info

Kommentarer (8)

• PRO
    RR Builders, LLC
    10 år sedan
    The mantel is a reclaimed beam. If you search online in your area you should be able to find a supplier that sells reclaimed wood beams. Sometimes old wooden beams as this one is waxed by supplier to finish them...
  • PRO
    Reclaimed Lumber Products
    10 år sedan
    Craigslist is a great source for a single beam like this--then just find a local finish carpenter. We have also done a false box beam similar to this for smaller budgets. This one pictured was lighter and easier to mount on an existing rock fireplace.
  • mchasson
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Thank you so much. Very helpful
  • PRO
    The Mantel Guy
    10 år sedan
    let me know the approximate size you are looking for and where you are. I may be able to ship one of mine to you. Ralph Ferrin
  • PRO
    Ourso Designs
    10 år sedan
    Try The Olde Mill, they offer reclaimed hollow box mantels with realistic-grained end caps. Made from 100 year old long leaf pine. No faux finishing needed!
    Check out theoldemill.com
  • mchasson
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Thank you everyone! I can't seem to find the location of The Olde Mill. Do you know where they are located?
  • PRO
    The Olde Mill - Box Beams, Mantels & Shelves
    10 år sedan
    We are located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana but ship all over the United States.
  • PRO
    The Olde Mill - Box Beams, Mantels & Shelves
    10 år sedan
    Our mantels are hollow and only take an hour to install....also our endcaps give a realistic feel to the wood because it mimics the actual way that the wood grain would look.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.