houzzerpolls

POLL: What's your favorite way to relax?

Houzz Polls
10 år sedan
senast redigerad:10 år sedan
Which one of these would relax you most?

Vote for your choice! To enter the drawing to win a pair of Houzz slippers, post a comment (or photo) telling us your best relaxation tips.

Watch the video to see what they look like!

*One entry per person, per drawing. Entries must be posted before 12:00am Pacific Time 12/2/13. One winner will be drawn at random.

Other - Tell us Below!

Kommentarer (143)

• Mary Cooper
    10 år sedan
    Definitely Hot Tub. nice cool air outside and relaxing hot tub with a glass of wine....heaven!
  • 6700arthur
    10 år sedan
    All of them look terrific but I love a Steam shower the best
  • boobookitty1
    10 år sedan
    Love to relax in a steam shower good for mind body and soul.
  • angela271
    10 år sedan
    WHAT A NICE WAY TO GET UP EVERY MORNING, WITH A STEAM SHOWER.
  • home4488
    10 år sedan
    A steam shower is great for relaxation or aches and pains. Love it!
  • Caryn
    10 år sedan
    Nothing like a hot bath for me! I get to shave my legs and relax with a glass of wine, all at the same time!
  • lys46
    10 år sedan
    sauna - cleans from the inside out - great for what ails the body and soul!
  • enenche
    10 år sedan
    Hot tub! Definitly the most suit for comfort and relaxation. I call dat.." Awesome"
  • reessy
    10 år sedan
    Steam shower rids the body of toxins, relieves tension, opens sinuses, and eases arthritis pain. Also sheds a few pounds if used on a regular basis.
  • PRO
    Artistic Kitchens & Baths
    10 år sedan
    Hot tub, for sure.
  • rastapopilos
    10 år sedan
    Steam shower for sure. You've got the hot, and the cold rinse. Clear those sinus', flush those toxins, sleep like a baby.
  • dianepindar
    10 år sedan
    Steamy long shower relaxes mind and body. Goodnight
  • Karin
    10 år sedan
    I love to relax in my big tub,but would love a steam shower!! :)
  • pmarch39
    10 år sedan
    The hot tub with the beautiful view for sure!
  • jsk115
    10 år sedan
    Stargazing in a hot tub
  • rgroenland
    10 år sedan
    I love sweating it out in a sauna, All of the toxins leaving with my stresses
  • Maria Judas
    10 år sedan
    Hmm, tough to decide, so why decide and choose? I love to relax in the hot tub, then cool off in the pool, then jump back into the hot tub, then finish off in the sauna! My condo has great amenities and all I have to do is head downstairs, which to be honest, I need to do more often!! And I think I would, with new fuzzy cozy slippers! :)
  • PRO
    User
    10 år sedan
    how nice
  • Humma Fubars
    10 år sedan
    Awaiting results of your survey.
  • PRO
    User
    10 år sedan
    so amazing poll and nice work i like it
  • PRO
    Allan Homes Unlimited Inc.
    10 år sedan
    Hot tub.....ahhhhhhhh
    Take me away!
  • KD
    10 år sedan
    @Sustainable Dwellings and I would clearly get along well! The horseback ride part is required. Failing that, I will also accept a nice bathtub with an outstanding view - I'm partial to lakeside sunsets, so a private view of a lake from the tub with the window cracked to hear the sound of the water outside would be outstanding.
  • Tera Lambert
    10 år sedan
    The pool in the summer, a long hot bath otherwise, with candles!!
  • margaretwrein
    10 år sedan
    I love to take a hot bath. It makes me relax,and taking a hot bath I read a book and I listen to music. This becomes my sauna,as I begin to release stress and my boby began to feel new . I am energized all over again.Thers is nothing like it.
  • PRO
    Western Design International
    10 år sedan
    I have back issues and the dry heat from my far-infrared sauna relieves those aches without spiking blood pressure that a hot tub causes. I do like the hot tub when on vacation though. :-)
  • clatterbuck
    10 år sedan
    Steam showers make my sinus headaches go away.
  • PRO
    Harris McClain Kitchen & Bath
    10 år sedan
    Nothing beats a hot spa out doors in the mountains . Relaxing and taking in the natural beauty of nature.
  • dkvhaus
    10 år sedan
    That View with Hot Tub...ahhh!!
  • Heidi Lagarakis
    10 år sedan
    Swimming laps makes me so happy. To have a lap pool would be wonderful.
  • rosecafe
    10 år sedan
    Couldn't think of anything so boring as to lie in a tub of sweaty water, no no, for me it's a walk through the forest or along a deserted beach, having a chat with myself : ) Exercise AND relaxation simultaneously.
  • PRO
    Deepa Mungara
    10 år sedan
    Definitely a bathtub next to floor to ceiling windows would be the most relaxing...especially for those with a view!
  • montypipi
    10 år sedan
    A sauna to relax and relieve stress with fragrant aromatherapy oils....it's the best!
  • solincia
    10 år sedan
    Cup of coffee, a cigarette, and chilling on the screened porch enjoying the day! That's my relaxation spot!
  • montypipi
    10 år sedan
    curled up on my deck chair enjoying sea views, a summer breeze, large glass of wine and a good book
  • Jeannie Nguyen
    10 år sedan
    CONGRATULATIONS to @jackie0108 for winning her very own pair of Houzz slippers! If you missed out on this one, don't worry, you still have time to get your comments into our December Checklist poll!
    https://www.houzz.com/discussions/poll-whats-on-your-december-checklist-dsvw-vd~757213
  • omagnes
    10 år sedan
    The way for me to relax differs from the time of year we are in however, music and a good book are never far away. And, oh yeah a glass of wine makes it perfect.
    Winter fireplace, summer in the shade of a tree. I just realize, we are talking vacation since we don't have a fireplace in our flat. Cooking, trying a new recipe is heaven.
    I am not a lady of leisure, simply retired ;-)
  • User
    10 år sedan
    What about a zen space next to the pool?
  • PRO
    Studio NOO Design
    10 år sedan
    I live in cold Montreal, and our jacuzzi outside in the snow is heaven !
  • kathy
    10 år sedan
    In my dream world - swimming and boating on the lake, then in and out of the sauna, followed by a quick dip in the lake.
  • PRO
    Wise Pool & Spa Service, Inc.
    10 år sedan
    Hot tub! Soak on!
  • sheilatemp
    9 år sedan
    A long meditative walk in the evening is the best way for me to relax... Being in motion is far more relaxing to me than sitting stationary... But a nice mineral spa is fab on the bones... It is a great way to help cope with physical pain or discomfort, and it is wonderful for my mind too : )
  • mcvic3
    9 år sedan
    Beach
  • PRO
    Mark Bischak, Architect
    9 år sedan
    Commenting on old polls and Design Dilemmas.
  • Allison Gervis
    9 år sedan
    I voted bathtub, but also love cozying up with a good book in a comfortable chair!
  • PRO
    John James O'Brien | Inspired Living, by design
    9 år sedan
    When I'm really in the mood for relaxation, I take a steam shower and then cool down in the garden, taking in nature.
  • Kat Cheng
    9 år sedan
    Taking a walk!
  • 1snowbird2
    9 år sedan
    Yes! Communing with nature makes me mellow.
  • denisetl
    9 år sedan
    I said other, and that would have to be a large library with a super comfy sitting area! I loooove to read.
  • PRO
    Custom Water Creations
    8 år sedan

BOTH!

• PRO
    Alpha Wellness Sensations
    7 år sedan

Steam shower and IR saunas for sure.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.