jammin002

Which tile is best?

jammin002
10 år sedan
We are going to reticle our fireplace. Which tile is best?

Kommentarer (9)

• dclostboy
    10 år sedan
    Depends on the rest of the room, but I like the stacked stone better.
  • PRO
    STUDconstruction
    10 år sedan
    If the hearth is not getting changed then the woven.. if the hearth is getting changed i like the stacked stone.
  • PRO
    Lifestyle Kitchen & Bath Design, LLC
    10 år sedan
    Neither but the woven is classic and will look better. In my opinion using the woven or the stacked on the floor will not be ideal.
  • jammin002
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Thanks for your comments. We will choose a smooth matching tile for the floor part. We have just painted the mantel white (it used to stained a honey hue). I personally want to like the stacked stone best but as I am looking at it I a leaning towards the woven one... Maybe if we reprinted the mantel in a bit more of an off white color it would look better...
  • Momof5x
    10 år sedan
    I find the one you already have much better if I may say. I can't decide on the two choices given as I can't visualize how they would look.
  • jammin002
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Ugh, the hunter green tile is most definitely going!
  • indianpatti
    10 år sedan
    I like the stacked stone as it is more modern. If your room is more on the traditional side, the woven will look better in your space.
  • PRO
    Your Mantel Company Inc.
    10 år sedan
    Which ever one you choose. Bring out the hearth past the legs of the mantel.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.