odaayi

LOVE the ceiling, particularly the vintage panel. Where did you find?

odaayi
10 år sedan
Steampunk Ceiling · Mer info

Kommentarer (9)

• odaayi
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Didn't have space - where did you find the colors and stencils. What did you use for the riveting system - I'm thinking upholstery tacks and trim?
  • jvtquick
    10 år sedan
    This is just beautiful. I have attached a photo of my existing ceiling so you can see why I am so excited by this idea. How did you make the panels look shaded where they meet the trim?
  • PRO
    Jeff Raum Studios
    10 år sedan
    I used regular flat brown paint to create a shadow against the metallic paint.
  • PRO
    Jeff Raum Studios
    10 år sedan
    The darker shade near the ribbing is just a darker shade of metallic,
  • gutmanc
    9 år sedan
    This is amazing!!
  • Laura Mac
    5 år sedan

jvtquick, did you paint your ceiling? Would love to see how it turned out!

• PRO
    Jeff Raum Studios
    5 år sedan

Again, this is all done by myself with just paint. The "bolts" are wooden half rounds. www.jeffraum.com

• Laura Mac
    5 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 5 år sedan

Jeff you are amazing! Thanks for the info. And you are in So Cal! I'll definitely keep your info handy when I'm ready to do something magnificent! Thanks!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.