olyller

Mosquitos

olyller
10 år sedan
How do you control the Mozzies? They are quite numerous here in the ATL.
Anonymus · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Terra Landscape and Design
    9 år sedan

Mosquito-repellent plants might help to reduce mosquito presence. In ATL you're in USDA zone 7b-8a, you can plant the following in containers or in the ground: Basil, Ageratum, Citronella, Pennyroyal, Lavender, Catnip, Catmint, Rosemary, Geranium, Marigold, Horsemint. Good luck!

• InsectCop
    8 år sedan

I use mosquito fogger about once to two times a week and mosquitoes are as good as gone from my yard.

• PRO
    A Yard You'll Love, Inc
    8 år sedan

This looks like a truly 'natural' pool (no chemicals). I am planning a building a natural pool in Gainesville, FL. Do you offer consultation?

• PRO
    Legacy Landscape Design, LLC
    7 år sedan

The pond is constantly moving, so there are no mosquitoes. We also added fish which eat the larvae. The pool was a treated swimming pool with a salt system, so no mosquitoes there either. I recommend doing the easy things first. Eliminate standing water, provide for good air flow, and avoid the yard in the evenings in the summer. If you must spray, you can use a fogger several hours before a party or event. But I'm not a fan of using pesticides.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.