bhst

Is the cooktop induction?

bhst
10 år sedan
I am debating gas vs induction cooktop for my renovation.
Traditional Kitchen · Mer info

Kommentarer (7)

• Donna Taylor
    10 år sedan
    What color are the cabinets?
  • PRO
    Dream Kitchens
    10 år sedan
    Those cabinets are: Maple Buttercream with a latte Glaze.

Please know that each manufacturer has their own names for their own colors. This particular manufacturer is Fieldstone Cabinetry.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
  • PRO
    MetalCoat Tile and Signs
    10 år sedan
    Induction cooktops have a more modern edgy look that appeals to many! Great choice if that's your style. They also are more energy efficient than gas because they cook food faster and lose less heat in the process. However it takes awhile to adjust to using it compared to a gas cooktop. Good luck with your renovation!
  • PRO
    Northshore Kitchens Plus
    10 år sedan
    If you budget allows you to do so, even if you have to buy another set of pans, Induction cooking is definitely the way to go if you are relying on electricity to do your cooking with today! You will be amazed at the control that you will have and how fast it heats up. See if there is a local distributor or appliance showroom that has a live demo! Good luck, Ken
  • PRO
    Carpet Mill USA Inc.
    8 år sedan

Could you please tell me name and brand and color of the backslash tiles?

• PRO
    Dream Kitchens
    8 år sedan

The backsplash was purchased from The Tile Shop. http://www.tileshop.com/

The colors are:

Jinshan Bone - Subway Tile, Barnes Tile
    Staccatto w/ Glass - 1x1 Mosaic
    Cafe Emperador Marble - Inlay within 1x1 Mosaic pattern

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.