hburchfield

This instead of tub?

hburchfield
10 år sedan
We are considering tearing out our rarely used jetted tub, and replacing it with an area like this vanity with some attractive towel storage. Our shower is large, and there is a tub in the kids bathroom. This photo is very similar to our layout with the large window and a wall on either side. Part of me says- go for it, but the other part says- what about resale... Thoughts?
Glamorous Make-up Vanity · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Chervin Kitchen & Bath Inc.
    10 år sedan
    I think it is personal preference. That being said, I know that storage space is always valued highly in a home. I think it is fairly reasonable to say that for most people if there is one shower and one tub in a home, a second tub alone won't make or break the deal.
    hburchfield thanked Chervin Kitchen & Bath Inc.
  • spockyfanny
    9 år sedan

Well, I'm going to use this idea. We are too old to get in and out of a tub as much as i love one and there is another tub in the house. Thanks for the idea. Perfect for make up.

• PRO
    Chervin Kitchen & Bath Inc.
    9 år sedan

Your Welcome! Enjoy.

• PRO
    Paret Design Project
    6 år sedan

What are the heights and widths of different counter levels?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.