tamaralgreen

Interior Photos Please!

Tammy Green
10 år sedan
This treehouse is stunning! Would love to see some interior shots! Are these habitable year round?
Colorado Treehouse · Mer info

Kommentarer (6)

• Clarabelle Saldana
    10 år sedan
    It's really very good
  • PRO
    Rick Mace Construction
    10 år sedan
    How do you not wreak the tree and support it . We know a kid that wants one right away
  • Carina Steinberg
    9 år sedan
    Where can I find the interior photos?
  • notopos
    9 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 år sedan
    Reminds me of the wonderful treehouse my father built for us. Ours was not nearly as polished. However, what it lacked in accoutrements it more than made up for in its simple elegance and durability. The treehouse was backyard home to 25-plus years of family children and grandchildren, as well as dozens of visiting neighborhood kids and multiple litters of kittens (at least two of our family pets decided to bear their young in this homey retreat!). Thank you for jogging my memory. Dr. Jonas Moses
  • sleepingbeauty12
    9 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 år sedan
    Perfect design! Although I would love to learn more about the interior insulation of the treehouse.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.