kmccleery

Style number?

kmccleery
10 år sedan
I'm interested in this drain but not sure what to ask a local dealer or how to search online for this one. The link doesn't lead to a place to buy it. Help appreciated!
Waves-Style Drain Cover · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    QuickDrain USA
    10 år sedan
    Hello - Thank you for asking. This is our WAVES design. It comes in 12 standard sizes from 26" up to 68" in length. However we can also create custom lengths 10" to 100" if you need. Quick Drain makes it available in finishes of brushed stainless (standard) and polished stainless.
  • kmccleery
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Thank you. Do I just ask the local distributor for the waves design? Do they give me a price or can you do that? We need about 30-32" and plan to install them in 2 walk in showers with pebble floors. And can you tell me if this drains in the center or at the end?
  • PRO
    QuickDrain USA
    10 år sedan
    You're welcome. You can ask the distributor. Or contact our offices in Colorado at 970-668-0805, with your drawings/dimensions, and we can help create a suggested materials list. The distributor will give pricing. The waste outlet is positioned to avoid floor joists. Some dead center. most offset from center several inches. However, if you need the waste outlet positioned near the end, we can build a custom drain for you.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.