nicolehasherhandsfull

Cabinerty colors.

I would love to know both upper and lower cabinetry colors! Thank you!
Country Club Boulevard · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Henry Kate Design Co.
    10 år sedan
    Hi Nicole! The uppers are Sherwin Williams 7022, Alpaca and the lowers are Sherwin Williams 7024, Functional Gray.
  • nicolehasherhandsfull
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Thank you for sharing! My granite, floor, upper cabinets (sw snowbound), and wall colors are so similar! I've been in a rut with the bottom cabinets! Hopefully this color will get me closer to the direction I'd like to go with my kitchen! Just beautiful! Thanks again!
  • PRO
    PK Buys Houses
    8 år sedan

Love the cabinet color. We're using that same color for our island and lower cabinets and using Agreeable grey for our upper cabinets. May I ask what granite you used?

• PRO
    Henry Kate Design Co.
    8 år sedan
    The stone warehouse we bought the granite called it Lennon. I'm pretty sure there is some variation in names, but if you show a picture to whoever you buy your countertops from, they should be able to find it.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.