snowgrl202

Curtains

snowgrl202
10 år sedan
Need help deciding on the color of my curtains. Deciding between this "taupe gray" curtain which is hanging in the pic, or if I should go lighter, like a khaki or beige. I was considering these other colors pictured.

Also, was planning to put sheers, but can't decide if I should hang them next to the colored curtains as pictured, or layer it behind on another rod with rod-pocket sheers. Please, any and all opinions welcome! Thank u!

Kommentarer (10)

• PRO
    User
    10 år sedan
    I would go with the grey so that they stand out against the wall.
  • PRO
    Kitchens By Katie
    10 år sedan
    Have you considered light blocking curtains? I just bought some this year from Target when I redid my bedroom. They block 99% of the light coming in, especially when you install rods that curve back on either side of the window to the wall. I had a pull down shades under valances for 20 years, and had no idea what we were missing until i found these. Mine are a rich deep gray that would look nice against your floor.
  • PRO
    User
    10 år sedan
    I would also choose the darker color. It will add warmth to the room.
  • jcasimir
    10 år sedan
    I would go with the darker curtains it adds warmth to your room. I would also do the double rods.
  • PRO
    Shoa Gallery
    10 år sedan
    I like the first photo. If you want to layer them, you'll probably put the sheer behind the darker color, but really not necessary.

Have you decided on artwork for those walls?
  • snowgrl202
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Thanks everyone for the comments. I'm going with the darker tone, and will layer with a sheer. I found a curtain that's a little lighter than the one originally pictured that's a little folder with a slight sheen. Now, just have to place my order for the longer length.
  • snowgrl202
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    @KShoa....I'm still looking for artwork for the wall. Not sure what to put up. And actually, still finalizing whether I like the pillows, coverlet. But I think the lamps have to go.
  • snowgrl202
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    *golder* not folder
  • PRO
    Shoa Gallery
    10 år sedan
    I think the lamps are fine, but you can go larger since they're a tad bit small for the size of your bed. Not sure how much color you're looking for, but you can always do that with accessories and art.

Check out my artwork for ideas. I have many originals, and hundreds of configurations of canvas prints that I can print to the size you choose.

Available work here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/katshoa

Houzzers get free shipping with coupon code happyhouzzer.

Some samples below.
  • PRO
    Kitchens By Katie
    10 år sedan
    Take a look at some of Ikea's oversized canvases, they have a couple that are fabulous and the colors would work here. I actually just purchased one that is a bridge walking into a rain forest that might be cool. You'd have to go to the store though, don't see them online.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.