4achange

Granite options and suggestions please!!

4achange
10 år sedan
We are ready to order granite for our kitchen remodeling project and I would like some input on the granite countertop. We have Cherry cabinets with a chestnut stain with black glaze around the perimeter of the kitchen, a 5 x 8.5 island stained black and medium brown stained white oak floors. I would like some contrast on the countertops, so I've looked at Venetian pearl, Hawaii, crema avorio, new golden beach, and typhoon Bordeaux granites. Any suggestions??

Kommentarer (9)

• PRO
    Cabinets & Granite Direct
    10 år sedan
    What do you think of this color as the countertop?
  • Rachel H
    10 år sedan
    It's between Golden Beach and Typhoon Bordeaux for me.
    Teri Turan · Mer info

Typhoon Bordeaux Granite · Mer info
  • Rachel H
    10 år sedan
    Do you have pics of the samples with your cabinets? I don't know what hawaiian or crema avorio look like.
  • indianpatti
    10 år sedan
    Granite differs so much from slab to slab.

I would go with the whitest granite that has a bit of black and brown in it to tie everything together. Ice Brown granite comes to mind.

Be sure to look at the slabs before deciding .. showroom samples differ so much from the actual slab.

Are you open to a different granite or stone on the island?

I would suggest Ice Brown for the cherry cabs/perimeter and a white quartz for the island.

Here's a sample of Ice Brown:
  • PRO
    Brickwood Builders, Inc.
    10 år sedan
    I love Typhoon Bordeaux with cherry cabinets. Just pulls the colors together.
  • PRO
    Northshore Kitchens Plus
    10 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 10 år sedan
    Laurie, These are good choices that have been suggested so far. There are alot of stomes that will go well. Costa Esmeralda Rose, Shivikashi and a lot of Bordeau's! I am including some unusual photos that will also work depending on how conservative or not that you would want to be!!!! Good Luck, Ken
    Aquarius, Kangaroo
  • PRO
    Northshore Kitchens Plus
    10 år sedan
    Some photos are not showing. trying again. Silver Sparkle, Juperana Gold, Golden Typhoon, Narcarado- Quartzite). Good Luck. Ken Dempsey
  • Trenda Voegtle
    8 år sedan

We have light oak stained kitchen cabinets, light beige walls, vinyl floor with grey, brown, and gold hues, and white appliances. We're told we should go with granite countertops that have some brown color to blend with the cabinets, while we really like the lighter granite such as crema pearl and giallo fiesta (these are also more in our price point). What do you think?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.