azsgtswife

simply elegant backsplash

azsgtswife
10 år sedan
may I please get the name of your backsplash?
Miller Kitchen · Mer info

Kommentarer (11)

• Sam Dewick
    10 år sedan
    Hi, you might like these tiles from us too
  • Doryne P
    10 år sedan
    It looks like stone and pewter accents Sumei Sendai natural.
  • PRO
    DECO-TILE INC.
    10 år sedan
    THIS IS A SUMI-E SERIES 1X2 GLASS BACKSLASH AVAILABLE AT DECO-TILE 416 413 7985
  • Krystal Hooten
    9 år sedan
    I think a lot of places have the same tile under a different name. Sumi-e has 1 called Ogari that looks like it. Zumi makes a tile called Seacliff Mist that looks like it. You can see the Zumi tile at www.completetile.com
  • Krystal Hooten
    9 år sedan
    It could also be Sumi-e Sendai
  • Krystal Hooten
    9 år sedan
    Scratch all of the above. The designer of this kitchen said it was purchased at Traditions in Tile. They sell the Tozen collection. I am guessing it is Tozen Arsenic. I'm not sure what color Mortar was used though. Just like with brick, mortar color can change the look drastically.
  • PRO
    Lunada Bay Tile
    9 år sedan
    The tile is Sumi-e 1x2 Sesshu Natural by Lunada Bay Tile. http://www.lunadabaytile.com/LBT_sumi.html
  • karynd56
    8 år sedan

We carry the entire line of Lunada Bay Tile at Traditions In Tile and can help you choose the right color blend to work best with your cabinetry and countertop selections! ~ Karyn Draper, lead designer, Traditions In Tile, Alpharetta, GA

• Kristen Mazzio
    8 år sedan

you can get backsplash at alexs@tilesunlimitedny.com

• PRO
    Koopers
    6 år sedan

Luv backsplash

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.