cecile_durand

Did you tile behind the hood?

Cecile Shea
10 år sedan
I'd like to hear what is recommended or typical ... thanks!
Modern Kitchens · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Mu-2 Inc.
    10 år sedan
    Yes. The whole wall was tiled prior to the installation of the vent hood; in this case it was easier, therefore less costly to do so (Daltile 0100 3x6 subway). Typically, tile installation would take place after the hood installation; this would be done in a layout in which the hood is flanked on either side by upper cabinets.

There are a lot of design elements that can play into this installation, so typical may or may not apply.

Hope this helps. Thanks for the inquiry; always happy to share. Ted
    Cecile Shea thanked Mu-2 Inc.
  • Cecile Shea
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    I see the answer to my question is right here !! Daltile 0100 3x6....sorry about that! If you could just confirm the grout color it would be good... thanks.
  • PRO
    Mu-2 Inc.
    10 år sedan
    No apologies needed. The grout is CUSTOM brand DELOREAN GREY. We used a non-sanded grout for gaps of 1/8" or less, then used penetrating sealer, (miraseal 511). Hope this helps.
  • Cecile Shea
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Thank you so much! I think I am just going to copy that!! :-)
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.