SIZE OF BATHROOM

ravinderbhasin
10 år sedan
Chris B · Mer info

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    PerfectView Remodeling LLC
    10 år sedan
    This bath has a 36" entry hall and 60" x 72" rectangular area for sink, toilet and bath.
  • PRO
    EcoLogic Life Style Design
    10 år sedan
    How can that be enough leg room in front of the toilet?
  • zannej
    9 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 år sedan
    EcoLogic Life Style Design, I don't think it is enough leg room. It looks like maybe 13" or 14" and code requires a minimum of 21".
  • PRO
    EcoLogic Life Style Design
    9 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 år sedan
    My thoughts exactly, zannej. I wonder why Houzz chose this as an example of a mid price range bath remodel for an article they did. I was waiting for PerfectView Remodeling to respond, but have never heard anything more. I guess this is an example of you get what you pay for.
  • zannej
    9 år sedan
    I think it is possible that maybe there is something odd with the angle and proportions and that somehow the image got skewed so it looks like the toilet is closer than it really is, but that is still a very odd image. I think if they had gone with a different lavatory/vanity and turned the toilet 90degrees clockwise it might meet the 15" from center code and still have enough clearance in front of the toilet. It's a nice-looking bathroom if you ignore the space issue. The divide of the wall style down the middle of the window is odd too. In some ways I like it, but in other ways I wonder if they could have just put the tub along that wall and had the window fully in the tub/shower like this:
    My Bathroom & Laundry Room · Mer info
    only surrounded with tile.
    Then they could have staggered the toilet and vanity or just had them next to one another. Not sure how much space there was though...
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.