jackie61

Love the wall

Jackie Hemson
10 år sedan
were would I go to buy the wood for the wall and whats the colour I would be aking for as I love yours its just what I am looking for. Also how hard was it to install looks great Is it high in the cost happy to buy it but would love to buy a good amount to keep costs down. Hope you will get back to me. I am in perth Australia.
SOUTH COOGEE - House · Mer info

Kommentarer (8)

• Jackie Hemson
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Thank you for that info we will look in to it.
  • hal91
    9 år sedan
    Does your company make individual furniture pieces like this bed? & if so, do you also do custom furniture designs or is it just transformation of rooms? Thanks
  • PRO
    CAPITAL BUILDING
    9 år sedan
    We are a building company - we build and renovate homes (which we love doing!) so unfortunately we don't do furniture - Sorry!
  • Michelle Mudge
    9 år sedan
    Just wondering where the shelf is from, was this custom built?
  • PRO
    Ballarat Custom Homes
    9 år sedan
    What a wonderful use of timber and finishes. Great job!
  • PRO
    CAPITAL BUILDING
    9 år sedan
    The shelf was custom built - but it was simply a thick MDF that was slightly routered on the edges and painted white and it has been a great piece!
  • PRO
    CAPITAL BUILDING
    9 år sedan
    Thanks for the compliment D.R. Gordon Building!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.