toomanywhitewalls

Windows

toomanywhitewalls
10 år sedan
Do these windows look naked to you? We weren't planning on adding anything else but every time I look at them they seem naked.

Also need a new floor lamp if you have any ideas.

Kommentarer (9)

• Chem K
    10 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 10 år sedan
    Why not get hunter Douglas cellular shades?
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    10 år sedan
    Try adding a chair rail or paint the upper and bottom wall portions a different color.
  • icesk8r
    10 år sedan
    The only thing this room needs are horizontal blinds or a shade on the window. The idea that people can see in would drive me crazy.
  • PRO
    Sheila's Window Toppers & More Ltd
    10 år sedan
    There are many types of blinds or shades that you could put in the window to give the room privacy in the evening. You could use Silhouette or Pirouette Shades if you would like the shades down in the daytime as well and you can still view through them. Cellular shades are another nice option and you can add the top down bottom up feature for added privacy in the daytime which will also allow you to have a view if you drop the top down.
  • toomanywhitewalls
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    I was thinking of adding a woven shade just for visual. It's an office so we don't really need privacy in there.
  • Mary Ann Jenkins
    10 år sedan
    Try adding a wide strip of contrasting fabric to the bottom (to extend them to the floor) and the interior margins of the existing drapes. Groveraxle nailed it yet again.
  • toomanywhitewalls
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    I am aware they are short. I bought the longer length. I am beyond my return period so they will do the job for a few months until I get something else. Thanks for the feedback.
  • PRO
    Ku Interior Design
    10 år sedan
    Yes, your curtains are too short. I would raise the curtain rod as close to the ceiling as you can get it and add another fabric as a border to the bottom so that there is no more than 1/2" between the floor and the curtain bottom.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.