geliot

Have you done any bathroom design in the weehawken or Hoboken area?

Marjorie
10 år sedan
See above
Sixzero6 Design · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Sixzero6 Design
    10 år sedan
    I will work wherever it is necessary. Does Edgewater count?
  • Marjorie
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    I guess. That is north of us. We have tow bathrooms we eventually want to redesign. We have a converted loft in weehawken. We like natural (we have hardwoods all throughout the condo) industrial and clean and functional. I am finding that NJ based designers tend to have more suburban contemporary designs that are not modern enough for us.
  • PRO
    Sixzero6 Design
    10 år sedan
    Since this is a public discussion, you might not want to say such things! I hear there is a vindictive streak in New Jersey.
    Best to do is follow the link to my website and fill out the contact form.
    But I hear you. And interesting the pic you chose to accompany your question. It was an approach that drew on the industrial view out of that window, and of the opportunity for a loft-like feel in the apartment. Glad you picked up on that.
  • Marjorie
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Ahh, what the hell, I don't care what others think! :-). I will get in touch separately should I decide to start getting quotes. Thank you.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.