remoqueen

Counters & Cabinets

remoqueen
10 år sedan
Would you please tell me what material was used for the island countertop? Also, what wood species and stain color was used for the island and what paint color was used for the painted cabinets? Thank you!
English Kitchen · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Lobkovich Kitchen Designs, Inc.
    10 år sedan
    The tops are a quartzite called White Fantasy. The Island cabinetry was a black paint on Maple. The perimeter cabinetry was an off-white, although I do not recall the specific color.
  • remoqueen
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 10 år sedan
    Thank you so much. I found a similar quartzite in my city called Princess White. This is a lovely kitchen. It looks so inviting and homey, yet elegant and formal. I love the blues and whites in the backsplash. The Delft tile look gives a lovely European touch to this kitchen -- a real the hearth is where the home is type of look. Beautifully done!!!!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.