Need help with my bathroom colors and lighting

irenedrozario
10 år sedan
Here is a photo of my current lighting.

Kommentarer (7)

• PRO
    Chadwick Design
    10 år sedan
    You may want to consider a rail system similar to this to get your lighting over the sink and in the other areas unless you can have an electrician wire something separate for above the sink area. If you need anything at all let me know, we can order you anything.
  • irenedrozario
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Thank you. Need to keep my costs at a minimum. Would the fixture you mention provide enough lighting above the sink?
  • User
    10 år sedan
    The chain swag is not right for a bathroom. I would take what ever money I had and use toward an electrician to get the bathroom wired for proper lighting over the vanity. There are many reasonable priced fixtures to buy;)
    irenedrozario thanked User
  • irenedrozario
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Actually the shower curtain is only very temporary. Will buy the right colour when I finish the main areas.
  • PRO
    Trend Development Partners
    10 år sedan
    Depending on your budget, the first place I spend money is getting rid of the chain. Anyone who walks into that bathroom will only see that. Anything else you alter won't be noticed as long as that hangs across your bathroom.
  • ronzdezines
    10 år sedan
    I agree w the rest here @ the chained light...to the trash asap...lol...It is easy to add electric where needed,,,find a handyman/woman and you can have it done on the cheap. In place of the current ceiling electric that houses the chain, at that ceiling outlet/connection, I'd put up a modern track system...w at least 3-4 lites on the track, you can aim each one where the most light is required. If after you have more $ to use in there, Add a great looking wall mount fixture similar to the track in other location...you can purchase a simple white 3-4 lite track system at any home improvement store, Lowe's, HD, GBO.etc...for about 30 bucks. Looking forward to the after pics...You feeling the pressure now to show it off yet? LOL...just have fun w it all ..after all, it is your home and you select what you like and can live with. Ron
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.