bentleylily

Front yard re-landscaping HELP!!!

bentleylily
10 år sedan
I am wanting to completely re-landscape our front yard. I am attaching an aerial-view picture and it is quite blurry (sorry for that!). The shrubs and retaining walls that are existing, i want them gone (possibly reusing the three globe carraganas). I have no idea how to draw out a plan. I want a path to the front door to come from the public sidewalk (either stepping stones, brick or another suggestion). I like the look of rock border and different shrubs. Also we are looking at getting synthetic grass. I am open for any and all suggestions!

We were also thinking about changing the look of our front steps. They are currently carpeted in grey. How can we change the look of this? Also what about a small front deck underneath the bedroom windows (left)? Please help!!!

Kommentarer (9)

• bentleylily
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Attached are a few more pictures of my house.
  • PRO
    Ridgewood Renovations
    10 år sedan
    A small deck attaching to the stairs will give interest to the front of the house, and especially with some fabulous containers for plants.
    bentleylily thanked Ridgewood Renovations
  • Caroline Chavez
    10 år sedan
    Where do you live?
  • PRO
    User
    10 år sedan
    You can do something like this drawing of mine for the front entrance.
    bentleylily thanked User
  • Denita
    10 år sedan
    Love Everything Beautiful's rendering! Here are a couple of other similar inspiration pics for you using different pathway materials. What is your plant zone?
    Colonial Revival · Mer info

Stone · Mer info

Enduring Northwest Landscapes · Mer info

Oakville Waterfront · Mer info
    bentleylily thanked Denita
  • bentleylily
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Thank you for your comments! I do like the idea of a winding pathway made from stone or brick. We live in Saskatchewan (Canada). Our home faces south so we get the hot sun for most of the day. We thought of a front deck but figure we won't get any use of it as we like spending time in the backyard.
  • bentleylily
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    I would like to redo the retaining wall garden beds at the front of the house. Any suggestions on design or pattern? I also want to remove the mugo pine (on the left) and replace that bed with small shrubbery and perennials. I also want to remove the orange crushed rock and replace with river rock.
  • PRO
    User
    9 år sedan
    Thank you Denita and Bentley . It's what we do www.ebtdesigns.com
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.