lorrieb

Need to spruce up deck!

lorrieb
10 år sedan
We have a large deck with two many chairs and pots. The picture will show an arbor which is gone. I would like it back as it provides some cover for the windows and character. I need advise on furniture and arrangement. Any ideas?

Kommentarer (6)

• rosecottagehome
    10 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 10 år sedan
    Is that your view???? Spectacular!! Vancouver? Ok, really like your pergola on house, and your multi- leveled deck in grey. I would start by taking all the pots off the deck to help you visualize how much space is there and to create, if space allows two outdoor " rooms" I see a covered BBQ and so a round table with chairs/umbrella could be set up as your outdoor kitchen with a view to die for, over on the right side of your upper deck. The 2 wicker style chairs you have could go together with the small table between them on the left side.
    Next, I can't tell with existing photo how much room, but you need to work on the outdoor living room area possibly with a deep seating love seat and table, in grey vinyl wicker with colorful cushions. You could put the love seat in the middle on the lower level where you have the fire pot and place the 2 big grey chairs you already have on each side facing each other. If you want all furniture pieces to match in color, then paint the 2 big grey chairs and buy a deep seating love seat that has a similar color to the 2 brown chairs you have on the upper level. The 2 big chairs that you may choose to paint could be a light green, or blue or red, depending on your love seat and cushion colors you may buy. Anyways that is how I see it.
    lorrieb thanked rosecottagehome
  • rosecottagehome
    10 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 10 år sedan
    You could also consider a deep seating love seat in a black vinyl wicker and leave the grey chairs as is. Put back only a few groupings of your favorite pots in similar colors as kim suggested, around your newly created outdoor living and dining room.
  • lorrieb
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Thank you - the view is from our home on Whidbey Island out to Admiralty Inlet. Basically, why we bought our home. We plan on putting a bbq area to the right in the picture to cover the fence area and to create some sort of outdoor kitchen. I do like the idea of grouping things and would like to do a table and love seat. My plantings are difficult as the deer go right up on the deck! But will try to get some taller items and group the pots. Thank you!
  • PRO
    essentials inside
    10 år sedan
    It seems that the seating is to far apart. I attached a suggestion for the top deck near the house. Once seating is arranged then as said above stay with 1 or 2 colors of pots in varying sizes.

Sue
    www.essentialsinside.cm

www.essentialsinside.com: origin 5pc deep seating patio set · Mer info

Origin 5pc outdoor patio deep seating conversation set by Caluco™ with 39 cushion color choices & more coming soon!

Available at the essentials inside, www.essentialsinside.com (we're outside too)!
    lorrieb thanked essentials inside
  • PRO
    Ridgewood Renovations
    10 år sedan
    You could have planters built along the edge of the deck, which alternate open areas for planting with closed sections for seating. Gives space for the plants but reduces the clutter.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.