elbowgrease

Need help deciding design of deck.

Should it be entire length of house? House is on a slope, so if not entire length of house where should it end and where should stairs be positioned?

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    garden design online
    10 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 10 år sedan
    I do some.
    elbowgrease Elbowgreasw thanked garden design online
  • PRO
    Revolutionary Gardens
    10 år sedan
    Is moving the a/c unit an option that's in play? If not, that sets the leftmost edge of your deck for you.

Otherwise, that's really a conversation to have with a local designer. There are too many variables like views from inside the home, circulation between home-deck-yard, and your space planning needs to say it "should" be this or that.
    elbowgrease Elbowgreasw thanked Revolutionary Gardens
  • elbowgrease Elbowgreasw
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Wow, I never even considered anything other than a long ramp or ending it at A/C with stairs. I will not move A/C only work around it. Love the deck materials and colour scheme you chose. I am attaching my poor view from inside patio doors to outdoors. Please respond.
  • PRO
    Ridgewood Renovations
    10 år sedan
    With a large open yard, consider a two or three level deck, which by stepping down creates it's own stairs. Or a rectangular deck, with the stairs at the lower side - to the left of the door facing outside.
    elbowgrease Elbowgreasw thanked Ridgewood Renovations
  • PRO
    Gravitas
    10 år sedan
    I like big wide steps that encourage sitting, they are spaces in themselves.
    elbowgrease Elbowgreasw thanked Gravitas
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.