mscordio

DIning room paint color

mscordio
10 år sedan
Hi i have blonde wood furniture in my dining room. the buffet server has a brown marble top. My floors are light procelain tile. THe walls are currently a light sage green but ready to make a change. What goes well with blonde wood furniture?? Thanks

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Fini Design
    10 år sedan
    Anything! You can really have fun with this. Without seeing your home to know your particular style, I am attaching- I hope!-a paint card that was used in a Vegas hotel designed with mid century modern pieces.
    Blond wood is classically mid century modern. And not used nearly enough in my opinion. These colors are actually a bit muted but much more accessible for a homeowner to use.
    After all, you may like the blond wood but not the 50's and 60's design style.
    mscordio thanked Fini Design
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.