Where from Montreal Quebec
This blue raven 4120 color
Raven 4120 Caesarstone · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    StoneTex
    9 år sedan
    Richard,

Here is your local Caesarstone location, you will however need to go through a local fabricator in order to actually purchase the slabs. Also, be sure and ask your fabricator to check on their half slab program, this will help keep your costs down. We fabricate in Dallas, TX and purchase half slabs in order to maximize the material waste which in turn saves our clients money.

Showroom and Warehouse
    2 Hotel de ville
    Dollard-des-Ormeaux, QC H9B 2P5
    T 514 389 2999
    F 514 389 3133

I hope this helps!
    Richard Robi thanked StoneTex
  • Sarah Folger-Hagen
    9 år sedan

We live in Dallas! Local number to call here?

• PRO
    Richard Robi
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 år sedan

Oh!, Wow a little far from:( Montréal Qc :) But THANK You Sarah Nice Of You to answer. Hope you guys have nice wether ?

• PRO
    StoneTex
    9 år sedan
    Hi Sarah,

You can search Houzz for StoneTex to view our work or contact us directly for more info.

www.stonetexas.com

We work very closely with Ceaserstone and are one of their preferred fabricators here in Dallas.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Carlos Rangel, StoneTex, LLC

Attached is a sample of work from our recent completion of the new TCU Dining Hall Project.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.