nyrgirl35

MW/speed oven too high?

nyrgirl35
10 år sedan
My MW/ Speed oven will have a pull down door I think this will be too high (risk of burn while reaching in). It meas 54" from floor to bottom of oven. Should I move it next to refrigerator, lower it, have cabinet above it and all drawers below it (1 continuos cabinet with no countertop)?

Kommentarer (8)

• PRO
    Dytecture
    10 år sedan
    This looks to be a 'standard' height for a mw/oven and should be fine for most people.
  • PRO
    Delton Cabinets
    10 år sedan
    I understand your concern if the door folds down instead of sideways. Have you considered putting it in a base cabinet towards the top? Open area for your mw/oven on top with maybe a big pot & pan drawer below?
  • nyrgirl35
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    I'm thinking of making a stackable cabinet next to fridge, MW at about counter height, drawers below and a cabinet above?
  • Denita
    10 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 10 år sedan
    How about something like this? It is so much nicer to have the m/w away from the range/stove. In each of these instances the placement of the m/w is lower for easier access without interfering with ventilation etc.
    Kitchen Remodeling in Carmel · Mer info

Buena Vista House · Mer info
  • nyrgirl35
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    It's not next to the range or stove. It's between dishwasher and refrigerator. The microwave is also a speed oven and it's a built in so I think I'll need a stackable cabinet?
  • Denita
    10 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 10 år sedan
    That should work. You said between d/w and fridge originally and for some reason when I looked at the diagram I was thinking range (brain blip). I personally prefer the lower one with drawers below and cabinet above.
    Contemporary Kitchen · Mer info

Wine Storage · Mer info
  • PRO
    home design california
    10 år sedan
    Your refrigerator seems (and usually it is) deeper than the m/w cabinet. If you move the m/w next to the refrigerator, it may not be so easy to use it, and the whole assembly (fridge + m/w) may look too "bulky". The way it shows now on you sketch, it seems standard height, and it also gives you plenty of counter space.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.