defreitasrosa

Crown moulding

defreitasrosa
10 år sedan
I am installing crown moulding through out my home, I have open space concept entrance to the kitchen. My kitchen cupboards are maple and already have 4 inch crown moulding on them. The cupboards are about 12inches from the ceiling, should I continue with the crown moulding on the kitchen ceiling.

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Cynthia Taylor-Luce
    10 år sedan
    Yes I'd continue the molding if there's room above the cabinets.
  • PRO
    Delton Cabinets
    10 år sedan
    Yes, by continuing the moulding around the corner and above your cabinets you will be unifying your space. The moulding on that corner will be less of a focal point bringing the focus back to your beautiful maple cabinets.
  • PRO
    Founder's Choice cabinets + countertops
    10 år sedan
    Yes, applying the crown above the cabinets could provide a unique level of definition to the room. You may be surprised at the difference it will make to highlight your cabinets.
  • PRO
    Alex Mouldings
    10 år sedan
    Its very common that ceiling moulding is installed above cabinets moulding. If you stop ceiling moulding it will look unfinished
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.