lbullock

Artwork for dining room?

lbullock
10 år sedan
Hello all - would appreciate any suggestions for art for the dining room in our condo in Florida which overlooks the inter-coastal. The room has one teal accent wall, and white on the others. The condo is open design and I have black with metallic granite counters. Furniture is on the contemporary side.

Kommentarer (20)

• PRO
    Pierre Jean-Baptiste Interiors
    10 år sedan
    Try these pieces.
  • PRO
    It's a Beautiful World!
    10 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 10 år sedan
    These pieces may work.
    Water And Ice - Blue Splash, by Ben and Raisa Gertsberg, fine art print · Mer info

Paradise Sun, by Ben and Raisa Gertsberg, fine art print · Mer info

Triple Perspective, by Ben and Raisa Gertsberg, fine art print · Mer info

Palms, by Ben and Raisa Gertsberg, fine art print · Mer info

Painted By Water And Light, by Ben and Raisa Gertsberg, fine art print · Mer info

Multicolored Fractured Reality, by Ben and Raisa Gertsberg, fine art print · Mer info

Or you can check out our COASTAL ART gallery here: http://www.houzz.com/projects/172543/COASTAL-ART-shells--boats--beach--ocean and other galleries for artwork in a variety of colors or black and white. Enjoy!... Raisa
  • PRO
  • PRO
    Rebecca Mitchell Interiors
    10 år sedan
    It's so nice to see a bold colour in a dining room. Well done! I love how you've tied it in with your bench. I have two suggestions and luckily have photos of previous projects that could help inspire you for both. The first is NOT to introduce anymore colour - even turquoise - in the artwork. It will just feel too loud. I would go for a graphic black and white painting like the one in this living room which I sourced on Etsy. The other is to forego artwork and hang an interesting mirror horizontally like in this dining room. Good luck from Montreal!
  • PRO
    Rebecca Mitchell Interiors
    10 år sedan
    P.S. I notice some chain links in the chandelier - I would also lower this if possible :)
  • lbullock
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Thanks I will check these out. The chandelier was lowered - this is an older picture
  • leelee
    10 år sedan
    Great color! Check out extra large paintings at etsy.com. Here are a few paintings from that site. You have to look thru lots of pages but there's tons of great original paintings at very good prices.
  • PRO
    Galilee Lighting
    10 år sedan
    Galilee lighting make modern and abstract art glass wall painting available in beautiful colors and different sizes.
    The art glass painting can be designed to light up.
    We are located in Miami Design District.
    to receive our lighting& art catalog by email you can contact Sales@GalileeLighting.com
  • groveraxle
    10 år sedan
    You all knew it was coming, right? Too bad it's not the right aspect ratio, because this room could really use a CANARY! However, a pair of Robert Motherwell prints or a huge canvas from Art.com's Loft Art will have to do.
  • lbullock
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    the canary makes me smile
  • lbullock
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    I like the Black and White - also suggested by Rebecca Mitchell
  • groveraxle
    10 år sedan
    A whole wall of Jean-Michel Basquiat...
  • groveraxle
    10 år sedan
    The canary always makes me smile, too. If I didn't already have a houseful of original art, I'd have to buy it.
    lbullock thanked groveraxle
  • PRO
    Tripp Harrison Studio and Gallery
    9 år sedan
    You might like a gallery wrapped style giclee. The advantage is that the look is crisp and clean and the image draws you in from all directions with out being blocked by a frame.
    Here are some ideas:
  • PRO
    Cocoweb
    9 år sedan
    try these art piece with a picture light on
  • PRO
    3523studio
    9 år sedan
    Jellyfish canvas. Have a look for more. http://3523studio.com/jellyfish-collections/
  • User
    9 år sedan
    grover, we have to build a three sided polebarn to store our hay and I have been fretting over the huge gable end facing our country road. Now I know what it needs! A canary!! Thanks!

lbullock, your room is lovely. Hope you found some inspiration.
  • PRO
    J Design Group - Interior Designers Miami - Modern
    9 år sedan
    We have seen very nice pieces of art in some Art festivals in our area; we always recommend people to visit those Art festivals for good ideas and great quality pieces of art in affordable prices.

J Design Group –Top Interior Design Firm in Miami - Modern - Contemporary Interior Decorators.

http://www.JDesignGroup.com
    lbullock thanked J Design Group - Interior Designers Miami - Modern
  • PRO
    Cocoweb
    9 år sedan
    Awesome arts!! try out a nice picture light!!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.