truebluesally

Sorry. Aqua blue pool. If I painted it black would it look natural?

Sally
10 år sedan
It is near a natural ornamental dam brimming with life. Someone suggested painting it gold would make the water look green and more natural. Any suggestions? It is a salt chlorinated swimming pool.
Pierce Lanucha Natural Swimming Pool · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Robins Nest Aquatics
    10 år sedan
    Black is a great color to help the pool look more natural. Downside is, it shows everything that falls on it, such as leaves, dirt, etc.. Upside is, you get a morror effect of things beyond/behind your pool. You can have a lot of fun with this, using lighting, art, or plant placement. Of course, if you have a lot of green trees, and other plant material behind it, its going to look green. This is one of my favourite things about these pools, thier reflectivity.
  • PRO
    Robins Nest Aquatics
    10 år sedan
    Black epoxy
  • Sally
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Thanks for your prompt reply. I'm convinced. Now I'll work on the family.
  • PRO
    Robins Nest Aquatics
    10 år sedan
    You are very welcome. I will try and get a few images up, within the next few weeks, to show the difference.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.