What color and brand is the countertop?

eastschool
9 år sedan
Modern White Shaker Kitchens · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    CliqStudios
    9 år sedan
    Hi Eastschool. These are beautiful neutral-toned countertops, but unfortunately we don't have access to the specs for the manufacturer name and color. This photo was supplied by a homeowner who used our cabinetry for the remodel, and sourced the countertops locally. If you check with your local supplier of Cambria or Silestone, they will be able to show you options very similar to this one. Good luck!
  • PRO
    Tessa Bull
    9 år sedan
    Hi Eastschool! I am the designer that worked on this project. The client used Quartz from Pental, 3cm in Oyster http://www.pentalquartz.com/ here is the website they gave me. Hope this helps!
  • PRO
    CliqStudios
    9 år sedan
    Wow! Thanks Tessa. You're a rock star with great notes. Thanks for tipping in with the answer.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.