tregli70

Before/After Dining Room

tregli70
10 år sedan
Still need a hutch and some awesome wingback Head Chairs- but it's an improvement!

Kommentarer (30)

• tregli70
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Thinking of adding these chairs at each end:
  • User
    10 år sedan
    Nice job!
  • Eileen
    10 år sedan
    Beautiful! More pictures, please!
  • Victor
    10 år sedan
    Great space but not a fan of the wall paper border. Makes me thing 80's early 90's lol
  • tregli70
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Haha @victor that was the before picture! Hated that border!

@Eileen I will post more tomorrow!
  • Victor
    10 år sedan
    @Tregli70, I had tried to reach out to you to comment on my wine rack. Any help?
  • tregli70
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    @victor Oh you did? I'm sorry! Send the link?
  • PRO
    DSC DesignWorks
    10 år sedan
    Lovely!
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    10 år sedan
    Love the chairs for the end. Very different.
  • bamamom
    10 år sedan
    tregli70....would you please share the wall color above the chair rail?
    BEAUTIFUL space!!!!
  • hovep01
    10 år sedan
    Looks great. Where did you get the lighting?
  • tregli70
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    @bamamom Sure. The color is by Restoration Hardware called Silver Sage. @Hovep01 Light is also from RH!
  • bamamom
    10 år sedan
    Thank you tregli70....It looks so pretty...I'm looking for a new guest bathroom color and your dining room walls just jumped off the screen at me. Thanks again! Enjoy your beautiful space!
  • tregli70
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    It is such a great color. Enjoy!
  • PRO
    J Design Group - Interior Designers Miami - Modern
    9 år sedan
    It is a big difference.

J Design Group, Modern Interior Design Firm in Miami, Florida. http://www.JDesignGroup.com
  • tregli70
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Here's another angle:
  • abbyjean
    9 år sedan
    Love your room! I might suggest letting the drapes hang naturally instead of pulling them back.
  • Eileen
    9 år sedan
    Thank you for sharing the additional view of your lovely space!
  • PRO
    The Classy Home
    9 år sedan
    White dining room creates unique, elegant & well-designed impression and that not only provides cool & comfortable experience, but at the same time add artistic beauty of the dining room.
    The unique advantages of using white color are that it easily match & mix-up with any vividness, not only that, it produces feelings of ease and that helps to receive a sweet & satisfying dining experience.
  • Lucaci Loredana
    9 år sedan
    Great job! Like it!
  • PRO
    Amy Vangsgard Gallery
    9 år sedan
    Looks great!
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    9 år sedan
    Love wall color. What happened with chairs you were going to use? Not liking the shelve or panels on window should be 2 shades darker than walls. Use a sunburst 45" mirror on that wall. Table very nice. Lose the runner not needed. Lighting is unique. But chairs do not work at all. Too formal for room.
  • PRO
    Rebecca Mitchell Interiors
    9 år sedan
    Very pretty! You must be very happy with your new space. Start looking for something special for that main wall to replace the antique mirror and floral wreath - interesting artwork or mirror will bring your room to the next level. Good luck from Montreal!
  • tregli70
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Yeah I want a shabby chic hutch for that wall with the mirror....Just can't find the right one. Or I like the plates hanging. Something like this?

@Nancy Travisinteriors - I want to buy the chairs just not #1 on priority list. The chairs I have were the matching set from Restoration Hardware. I want the room to be somewhat formal so they work for me. I will eventually take the two end chairs off and add dramatic wing back chairs. Thanks for the advice! Did you mean 2 shades darker for the drape panels?
  • Sheri
    9 år sedan
    So pretty and light and bright!
  • tregli70
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Thank you!
  • hovep01
    9 år sedan
    Where did you get the lovely mirror?
  • flyr4fun
    9 år sedan
    Beautiful!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.