what color is the hardwood flooring is it engineered thank you

Deborah Palmore
9 år sedan
Cedarbrook. 12-256 · Mer info

Kommentarer (7)

• PRO
    Marr-Tech Kitchens Ltd.
    9 år sedan
    Hi. The sales person who works with that builder isn't in today unfortunately. I don't know the color, but yes, it is engineered flooring.
  • PRO
    Marr-Tech Kitchens Ltd.
    9 år sedan
    It is Auburn Brown
  • Deborah Palmore
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    I really appreciate your information, I have no doubts that this will be perfect in my kitchen. I know it is engineered , is it possible to provide the vendor. who is the maker of this awesome flooring? thank you again for all efforts.
  • PRO
    Marr-Tech Kitchens Ltd.
    9 år sedan
    I looked into it. The builder said it was chosen by the designer of the house. He doesn't have the information unfortunately, and she has since changed jobs. Sorry I couldn't find out for you.
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    9 år sedan
    It looks like a prefinished, engineered, hand scraped, 4 side bevel, dark stained hickory floor. Hope that helps. Most good flooring shops can make this for you pretty easily.
  • PRO
    Marr-Tech Kitchens Ltd.
    9 år sedan
    Thanks for the info.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.