jenniferagarcia

Fam room furniture layout with a corner fireplace

Jennifer Garcia
9 år sedan
Hi there!

So here's my dilemma: my corner fireplace. I don't exactly know how to layout the furniture that's currently in the room that being my couch, armchair, one coffee table, one side table, and the two lamps you see in the pics, oh and the rug on the floor (5x7). I tried a couple different options, I'm pretty limited because the space is narrow and the fireplace location makes it awkward to lay furniture around. Looking for some placement suggestions!? (I was just cleaning the floor, so please excuse the way the furniture is set up now :)

Thank you in advance!

Kommentarer (5)

• Chromatic
    9 år sedan
    I don't think there are many options. Keep the sofa in the same position, but a little closer to the fireplace. Put the chair in the corner in front of the window with the side table and one lamp. Probably two chairs in front of the fireplace and a separate seating area with the sofa along the wall and a couple chairs flanking it between there and the dining room is a better long term plan. Hard to say without knowing the measurement of the room.
  • Patricia Phelps
    9 år sedan
    Tight area. Looks like from the photos that the dining room is on one side and the kitchen/eat are is on the other side. Am I right?
  • Jennifer Garcia
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Thanks for the suggestions, I don't have the exact measurements but I can find out tonight.
    @pphlelps, yes you're right the dining area is behind the couch, and I have a tiny little eat-in kitchen with two stools by the peninsula.
  • PRO
    At Last Home Staging & Redesign
    6 år sedan

It looks like the fireplace was placed in that corner and can be moved to another spot or removed altogether allowing to do more with the entire space.

• decoenthusiaste
    6 år sedan

I would have that FP carefully removed, selling it on Craigs List. It is holding your living area hostage.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.