Can it be shipped overseas?
Can it be assembled by the customer?
How much does it coast?
Hobbit Hole Cottage · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Wooden Wonders
    9 år sedan
    Thanks for your questions! The dimensions of the adult-sized Hobbit Hole "cottage" pictured is 12' x 10'. We custom design and build the adult sized Hobbit Holes, and they are not available to ship as a kit. Shipping overseas and traveling to your site to assemble and install would be up for discussion. If you would like to explore your options further, please send us an email so we can discuss. Thanks!
  • danielkornmehl
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Hi Wooden Wonders.
    I was thinking of hobbit holes three times bigger to be used as vacation shacks, that will include toilets and showers.
    I'm afraid it'll cost a fortune to bring you guys to Israel to build these units.
    Daniel Kornmehl.
  • PRO
    Wooden Wonders
    9 år sedan
    That scale and scope of use is outside of what we would normally offer with our custom Hobbit Hole designs. We stay away from being home builders for a number of reasons.
    Good luck with your project!
  • PRO
    Cash Custom Homes
    9 år sedan
    So creative! Love each of your projects.
Sponsrad

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.