kikiabanks

AND NOW FOR THE LUCKY GUEST!

kiki banks
9 år sedan
I really like how this turned out but what about. Piece of art on either side of the armoire? Any polish here? Piece over bed too heavy

Kommentarer (11)

• User
    9 år sedan

Mirror over bed is OK, just raise it so there is wall space between it and the headboard. The mix of styles is very interesting.

• anne dee
    9 år sedan

Why is the mirror resting on the headboard?

• kiki banks
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    The mirror is on the headboard because i was waiting for HOUZZ comments as to its appropriateness. Depending on those comments, it may become permanent in which case i will hang it about 4 in. above the headboard. My other dilemmaANOTHER AMATEUR MISTAKE utilizes mirrors on either side of bed as you suggested.
  • Alexandra
    9 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 år sedan

I don't like the mirror there. It is competing with the headboard instead of complimenting it. Both are statement pieces. Does this mirror work on the wardrobe wall? What if you move the wardrobe slightly to fit the mirror next to it?

• Alexandra
    9 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 år sedan

Sorry to bombard, I honestly think you don't need anything else on the wall where the bed is. If you really want to hang that mirror, I would move the wardrobe angled into the corner by the window, hang the mirror on the wall next to the wardrobe and put a small chair or stool under the mirror for functionality. Your guest will have a place to put their clothing while they are sleeping without having to hang it in the closet.

Another thing I would do is move the bed slightly to the left so that you have equal distance between the bed and the night stand on each side.

• makaloco
    9 år sedan

I love the mirror but not above the headboard. It seems too narrow, too vertical, and too high. I'd hang it next to the armoire as azotova87 suggested and find something different for above the headboard. I like your lamps but would suggest placing them on lower stands so the bulbs don't shine into the eyes of whoever is occupying the bed.

• kiki banks
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    I want to ask opinions of putting an arched floor lamp from ikea in this room. The lamp shade is made of crepe paper
  • Alexandra
    9 år sedan

Where do you want to put it?

• Barbara Almandarz
    9 år sedan

Is there any other lights in the room other than the 2 blue lamps?

• kiki banks
    Författare
    9 år sedan

Hi, No other lights in the room. It did look kinda silly so I tried it in the living room. In order to accommodate it, I had to move the furniture so now the "sculpture garden" I have separating the LR from the DR is not so prominent, I intended it to be prominent. take a look at it and give me a thought on it,

Sponsrad

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.