tdobson02

Finish options?

tdobson02
8 år sedan
That's a great looking TV lift cabinet. Do you offer other finish options on that piece of furniture? I've been looking at good ways to hide my TV and this furniture option seems best...
Elegant custom flat screen TV lift cabinet placed next to fire place · Mer info

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    TV Lift Cabinet by Cabinet Tronix
    8 år sedan

Hey Thanks. I love the setting myself. This custom TV lift cabinet furniture piece was made to order based on our clients needs. This particular finish was a work in progress to get every exact detail down however we have 20 designer level stock finishes to select from.

Here Chateau TV lift cabinet furniture finishes to select from. You can also see other designs we have.

What is your goal of hiding the TV and where were you thinking about placing it?

tdobson02 thanked TV Lift Cabinet by Cabinet Tronix
  • tdobson02
    Författare
    8 år sedan

Ok Great! I've narrowed it down to a TV lift cabinet at the foot of the bed. My wife doesn't want a TV in our room because it doesn't look good mounted on the wall and the wall is so far from the bed that we would need a giant TV. I'll take a look at your line, it seems like you have a ton of finish options so I'm sure we'll be able to find a good fit.

• PRO
    8 år sedan

Sounds good. Let me know how I can help.

Trace

• PRO
    Nicole Chaves Design
    8 år sedan

What a great way to conceal a TV, especially when wall space is limited. Beautiful work!!!

• PRO
    8 år sedan

Thanks. This was a fun project to work on.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.