houzzukpolls

How many of your home improvement projects are DIY?

7 år sedan
senast redigerad:6 år sedan

On Houzz we often talk about DIY ideas. And now it's time to find out if you actually try them out, or just watch the pretty pictures! How many of your home ideas are DIY projects? Vote and share photos with the community!

100%
90%
80%
70%
60%
50%
40%
30%
20%
10%

Kommentarer (10)

• PRO
    7 år sedan

if a job is worth doing, then its worth doing it yourself!

• 7 år sedan

If you can't afford to get someone in to do it, do it yourself unless you'd die!

• 7 år sedan

Where is the "None" option? I have neither the skills or the motivation for DIY. I once redecorated an Edwardian semi-detached from top to bottom, inside and out. I stripped the exterior paint to the wood and applied countless coats over several months. Never again.

• 7 år sedan
    I upholstered and painted my ikea bed when we moved..still need to add mustard yellow buttons to it though :)
  • PRO
    7 år sedan

all of them.

• 7 år sedan
    Love reading about them but with young kids I just don't have the energy once they're in bed. And there's all the day to day stuff that needs doing while they are at school. Maybe I'll buckle down and create something worthwhile on the next midterm. I really enjoyed sanding down and repainting a garden bench we had.
  • PRO
    7 år sedan

We all do this, it's part of life

• PRO
    7 år sedan

if it is a job you can do, it is a job worth doing!

• PRO
    7 år sedan

regular DIY projects iti do

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.