nitinjoshi11

Need help for my backyard!

Nitin J11
7 år sedan
senast redigerad:7 år sedan

Hi. I am in Auckland (NZ) and have a small backyard that can use some
landscaping. The problem is that it is soggy in winter. I want to plant grass
and flowers plus put some pavers, but I am not sure how to
prepare the ground for it. This is my first time so please pardon my naivety.

Kommentarer (5)

• Gioenne Rapisarda
    7 år sedan

Hi there! How do you use your backyard? Do you have a budget for this project?

• User
    7 år sedan

My backyard was similar and I recently had artificial lawn put in. It was pricey but in par with me having to get it professional landscaped anyway.

I don't know what your budget is but it might be worth a thought?

• Alastair Dennis
    7 år sedan

You could lay a nice curved shape garden by the corner of fence and plant layers starting with 2-3 mtr trees at back down to 50-70 cm high plants at front. This will soften the fence line and give you something to look at while on the slab. Something for the kids also like a small structure to play in, on and around would complete a nice family back yard. If you are handy you can make you own small play ground copying parts of a local ground or there are kit sets available. Good luck,

• PRO
    Seed Landscapes
    7 år sedan

Install drainage for the grassed area. Raised beds for the plants, incorporate seating into the raised beds.

• Frey Karts
    2 år sedan

Awesome! I'm sure those who have similar case relates to this so much! Though I live in tropical area.

- https://www.scaffoldingaucklandhire.co.nz/

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.