7 år sedan
Oatmeal linen or Black/beige

Kommentarer (14)

• 7 år sedan

linen

• 7 år sedan
    Oatmeal
  • 7 år sedan

I like both, but the drama of the darker curtains tie in well with your lamp shades.

• 7 år sedan

I think the ceiling looks lower with the dark ones

• 7 år sedan
    Oatmeal linnen,hands down
  • 7 år sedan

I like the linen. Makes the space brighter!

• 7 år sedan
    Black is way more interesting.
  • 7 år sedan

I think the oatmeal linen curtains are the best option as they don't distract from the accent pillows on the couch or the other bolder colors/patterns in the room. Good luck!

• 7 år sedan

Oatmeal Linen. I like how it opens the room more. I feel like the Black/Beige breaks up the room too much.

• 7 år sedan

Black beige. Much more dramatic.

• PRO
  • 7 år sedan
    Obviously it's a matter of taste, so a criterion you could use is your feelings. I suggest you ask yourself what is the emotional environment you wish to create for yourself. Do you see this space as a retreat or do you see this space as an energizing one? This may give you a satisfying answer.
  • 7 år sedan

linen

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.