rayhugo_tang

width of the french doors

Ray Hugo Tang
7 år sedan
may I ask the width of the French doors please? and the price for custom making them is? thank you!
Mount Royal · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Cruz Custom Homes
    7 år sedan

Hello Ray, the shaker style closet doors are 18 inches each. the glass door on the right was 38 inches. The price does range a bit based on size starting around $150 and up.

• Isaac Fleming
    6 år sedan

I'm super interested in the doors as well! They're beautiful, and exactly what we're looking for our master closet/bathroom door. Super clean! Do you manufacture the doors in-house? If not, would you mind telling me the supplier?

• PRO
    Connie Elaine's Draperies
    5 år sedan

Jeld Wen makes 5 panel doors like this if you haven't already found them. You can get them in either solid or hollow core, primed or painted. You could get the two 18" by ordering a 36" bifold without bifold hinges:)

• Meghan Miller
    5 år sedan
    Hello!! Beautiful design!! We are adding a master suite, do you prefer Jeld Wen over Pella? We have a 24” door opening, do you think 12” French Doors would look silly? TIA!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.