wantdesignideas

large bay window curtain rods

6 år sedan
hi I’m looking for bay window curtain rods with center around 90 inches. The dude windows are standard around 34 inches.
Where can I find one?
Inverness Home · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    6 år sedan
    Those rods were custom cut on the job site from my drapery installer.
  • 6 år sedan
    So found Cambria corner connectors which go with the cambria rod collection at Bed Bath & Beyond. I was thinking if it’s a good idea to use them to create my bay window rods. Has anybody done that?
  • 5 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 5 år sedan

I know this is an old post, but I'm looking for the same information. OP, did you figure something out?

• PRO
    5 år sedan
    As the interior designer for this home, the rods were custom made for my client’s windows. I always suggest you hire an interior designer and/or window treatment person to get the best results for certain types of windows. I hope this helps you.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.