pat_licsko

How to hide cords behind an open backsided end table

5 år sedan

I have an end table between two recliners and the backside can be seen from front door and people walking through. There are several cords from lampmetc on the table dangling down the back in sight with a power strip having several cords on floor also in sight. How do I clean up this unsightly area.?

Kommentarer (6)

• PRO
    5 år sedan

Post a pic but maybe you need battery powered LED lamp.

• PRO
    5 år sedan

We offer a section of designer, cordless/rechargeable table lamps to help solve those cord issues. Modern Lantern

• PRO
    5 år sedan

You can slo buy on Amazon or other sites old style cloth covered lamp cord. Of course you have to rewire but they do look better.

• 5 år sedan
    You can cut a piece of black poster board to size of table legs and attach. Dangle cords behind table.
  • 5 år sedan

Run the cord down a side of one of the legs of the table where it is the least noticeable .....keep it in place with tape.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.