stefkah

What is the right sofa for this family room??

5 år sedan

We are embarking on massive re-arranging of our downstairs, which is awful!

I think we are going with open plan kitchen/dining/living space, but I can not settle on a sofa/sofas which suit the place, and what style to go for over all.

The living space light is west, kitchen window - south.

Any thoughts, ideas, help, advice - most welcome!!

Kommentarer (13)

• 5 år sedan

Can you upload a picture so we can see the room? Houzz is a bit slow today, so make sure your picture goes from opaque to clear before submitting.

• 5 år sedan

• 5 år sedan

This is the picture I was trying to upload with the comment - does this work?

• 5 år sedan

Yes! Are you literally changing everything downstairs? What style is the rest of the house and the kitchen if changing?

Stef thanked minnie101
  • 5 år sedan

We are changing the layout completely. Currently there are two walls, between the kitchen and living place and between the kitchen and the extension (where in the design there are glass doors).

• 5 år sedan

Sorry I was referring to the furniture in terms of what's changing so do you need to work around certain pieces or not? I also assume upstairs isn't changing so does that have a particular style?

• 5 år sedan

Hugh, I don't actually know how to raise it on Houzz tbh, I normally email Emmeline who always gets things sorted. There's a few things not working properly, email notifications of comments was down for a few weeks and the notification alert on Houzz also isn't behaving. I will try Emmeline!

• PRO
    5 år sedan
    There have been a lot of redundancies at Houzz - not sure who’s still left ... all a bit sad really .
  • 5 år sedan

All furniture can go, Minnie101, they are only pieces I played with. thank you!

• PRO
    5 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 5 år sedan

Still can't see the picture of the actual space.......................................................................................................

On the posting subject, i have re-emailed support, they gave me a case number weeks ago, but just never got a reply. I tried all sorts yesterday, different browsers, Opera, Firefox, even Edge ( grudgingly ), tried different formats, jpg, png................nothing worked, really slow, just crashed constantly. Hopefully we'll get it sorted soon.

• PRO
    5 år sedan

Looks great, have you thought about an L shaped sofa? This could be really social/inclusive for the family and get the same seats for less floor space. A swivel armchair next to the glass doors could be a greatly dynamic piece for the room.

• 5 år sedan

Emmeline has also left :( I hope they sort it, it's painful!

Stef, what about something like this and at a bargain price?! Would sit well with the shelf units and very practical if you have kids

http://www.westelm.co.uk/andes-leather-sofa-765-h2647

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.