carolsmiller

I love the buffet lamps

4 år sedan
I have an English buffet that is 45 inches tall in my foyer. The ceilings are 10 feet tall. I found some buffet lamps made by Forty West (Elise) which are 42 inches tall. Are the lamps too tall for the buffet? I love the lamps but want to make sure they will work. What do you think? Thanks, Carol
Barnwood - Elegant Dining Refined Gallatin, TN · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    4 år sedan

Hi Carol! I love Forty West! They are a great source for lamps! My opion is bigger is better! People tend to want to decorate with a bunch of small items when the truth is you can make much more of a system with just a few large items! I would definitely say yes to the lamps! Thanks

• 4 år sedan

Thank you for the fast response and your opinion. I like things that make a statement and the lamps you used were awesome. Have a great day.

• PRO
    4 år sedan

My pleasure! You as well!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.